Procedure for Personal Cargo Pick-up
Before going through the customs process, you must have the original air waybill, which must be picked up from the airline or courier service provider. The delivery of the same is subject to payment of a fee determined by each company. Please check with the airlines or couriers for the associated costs.
1. Go to the Personal Customs Office where you will be provided with the Personal Application Form.
2. With the Personal Application Form in hand, in the same office, the TCA staff will inform you of the location of the cargo and you will be given an Opening Order.
3. Go to the Customs Office, where they will proceed to verify your cargo.
4. You and the Customs Agent will go to Sector B 2 to proceed with the verification of the cargo.
5. After the cargo has been verified and the duties determined, go back to the Personal Customs Office, where you will receive a warehouse invoice.
6. Take the warehouse invoice to Banco Nación and pay the corresponding amount.
7. Present the paid receipt to the Personal Customs Office.
8. In the same office, you will need to pay the handling and storage fees to the TCA staff.
9. You will then be provided with the Customs Delivery Order.
10. Go to the Customs Office for the Customs Personal Delivery Order to be signed.
11. Go back to the Personal Customs Office, where the TCA staff will give you an internal Delivery Order allowing you to bring your vehicle up to the ramp.
12. In Sector B 2, submit both the Customs and TCA internal Delivery Orders.